About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

13.6.09

celebrating Emma







Emma turned 3 years old this past week and we had 3 small parties to celebrate her life thus far. First the family had a big bar-b-que for a joint birthday for my mother and Emma, then the grandparents took Emma to Emma's Tea Room where she chugged down a big sprite, which ended up being her favorite part, and finally we had a small tea party with some of her young friends. All the little girls were dressed up like little ladies and they all looked so beautiful.
Here's to celebrating the little girl who made me a mother.
"Are you a princess? I said & she said I'm much more than a princess but you don't have a name for it yet here on earth." -Brian Andreas


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers