About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

15.9.09

trip to Tennessee

-
-
-
a day trip to tennessee found us surrounded by captivating things.  we became intrigued with old buildings and antique shops full of treasures.  we indulged in whiskey burgers, bar-b-que and ice cream.  we stopped on the side of the road and fed horses grass and took pictures of donkeys staring at us, big ears erect.  and of course we sighed at the sight of the rolling hills, with fields looking like patchwork quilts keeping the ground warm.

1 comment:

  1. These are great and I need that sign about peein off the porch for my dad.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers