About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

7.5.10

emma's first recital

-
-
-
-
-

Imagine being three and always wanting to be the Sugar Plum Fairy and suddenly you are on stage in a pink puffy costume and the music begins.. a dream?  No.  A very first recital.  And maybe the music isn't from the Nutcracker, but the song is just as beautiful and the girls feel just as important.  And even if all of them forget the steps and stand there blankly, they'll look just as lovely as the Sugar Plum Fairy herself, maybe even cuter.

"Dance for yourself, if someone understands good.  If not then no matter, go right on doing what you love."
-Lois Hurst

1 comment:

  1. She's just beautiful! I'm sure she'll be perfect in her very first recital!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers