About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

17.10.10

the beauty of simplicity

-

-
-
-

It is a beautious gift to keep things simplistic and pure, uncluttered by detail upon detail.  There's a peace within these unadorned things.  And when you surround yourself with only the simple things you truly need, you'll find that you yourself become uncluttered as well.

"To touch the cup with eager lips and taste, not drain it;
To woo and tempt and court a bliss-and not attain it;
To fondle and caress a joy, yet hold it lightly,
Lest it become necessity and cling too tightly;
To watch the sun set in the west without regretting;
To hail its advent in the east-the night forgetting;
To smother care in happiness and grief in laughter;
To hold the present close-not questioning hereafter;
To have enough to share-to know the joy of giving;
To thrill with all the sweets of life-is living."
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers