About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

8.2.11

lucky me

I feel so blessed to be a mother.  A gift it is to watch my little girl grow and see her through her own life's journey.  The smiles, the hugs, the frowns, the tears...they are all a part of this sweet person that I am so lucky to take care of.  Lucky me indeed.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"An ear that waits to catch
A hand upon the latch:
A step that hastens its sweet rest to win;
A world of care without,
A world of strife shut out,
A world of love shut in."
-Dora Greenwell

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers