About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

5.4.10

Easter blessings

There is a breath of fresh air on Easter and those who realize what God has done for us all feel a skip in their step to be so lucky.  Some of our blessings this Easter...

Flowers everywhere, looking very alive and colorful yet peaceful.

A table outside, allowing us to eat breakfast in the sunshine.

New friends to snuggle with.

Irish Soda Bread with orange zest and currants.  Delicious served warm with softened butter.

Pretty in pink.  Dressing up and feeling quite like a lady.

Little egg shaped teacakes making the day even sweeter.


Hope all had a lovely Easter!

"There is a time for everything."
-Thomas A. Edison

1 comment:

  1. Precious picture Audrey. Looks like ya'll had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers