About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

13.4.10

heaven's gifts

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

What a beautiful sight it was to see this sweet mother and her perfectly round belly!  She is a gorgeous person both inside and out, and she happens to have a very pretty daughter as well, who will soon be a big sister.  Thank you God for heaven's sweet gifts.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous13/4/10

    Audrey...you are too kind! I really enjoyed the photo shoot and your photos are priceless! Your friendship is a gift:)-Emily

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers