About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

5.8.10

chugging along to chattanooga

we made our way to chattanooga recently and refreshed our spirits in one of our favorite cities. 
Ingredients for a fun trip....
1. a merry-go-round ride
2. a soak in the fountains
3. jumping on our beds (shhh! don't tell)
4. hearing Plants and Animals play in a downtown concert
(which includes dancing with daddy)
-
5. paying a visit to the chattanooga aquarium is a key ingredient
(turtle bottoms made us chuckle)
jellyfish reminded us of spaceships
sharks had us shivering in our shoes
-
6. eating out at yummy places (think Lupe's Pizza)
7. getting stuck in the rain and killing time posing for the camera
-
who is that dashing young lad?  oh, yeah.  that's my husband!
-
8. the most important ingredient for a fun trip is spending time together, wherever you may be

"I grant there is one subject on which it is pleasant to talk on a journey; and that is, what we shall have for supper when we get to our inn at night."
-William Hazlitt

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers