About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

1.3.10

spring's warm promise

-
-
-

oh the thought of being in a sundress with a warm breeze blowing gently against my cheek.  spring in on its way, although i cannot feel it.  there's proof in the buds coming up and new green growth hidden under the dead leaves.  spring will keep its promise, we just have to have faith that once again we will be warm.

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.  I would go to more dances.  I would ride more merry-go-rounds.  I would pick more daisies."
-Nadine Stair

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers