About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

10.3.10

sunny day

-
-
-
-
-
-

When the sun comes shining down on you, you know it's going to be a good day.  Feeling the warmth of it on your back almost feels as if the sky is giving you a hug.  I believe that God smiles at us through the sunshine and makes our hair shine like gold.

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.  I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."
-Louisa May Alcott

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers