About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

20.12.10

brand new shoes

At this busy time of year,  it's hard to take time for one's self but it's important that you do.  You need time to revive and refresh your spirit so you can give your best self back to those you love.  Buy yourself those heels that make you feel ladylike, paint your toenails a brilliant red, wear your favorite perfume everyday, not just for special occasions
-
wear something ultra feminine and soft
-
-
-
eat your favorite treat in the bathtub
-
but most of all...
because you are!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16/2/11

    You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known...inside and out. Love you baby.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers