About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

11.12.10

Christmastime is here

Oh how cozy I find the holiday season to be!  Warm fires, good smells and twinkling lights around every corner.  I just adore it.  May you are yours have a very Merry Christmas this year!

-
Emma's first year to talk to Santa Claus without being terrified.
-
-
Emma was just a wee bit excited about picking out our Christmas tree.
-
There were just too many to choose from.

"Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child at Christmastime."
-Laura Ingalls Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers