About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

22.12.10

make him fall in love butter cookies

I came across this recipe years ago and can truly say that if you are smitten with a special someone and would like him to be just as smitten with you, bring your cutie a batch of these and they will make him melt like butter.  They are easy as pie to make. 

All you need is butter,
-
eggs,
-
sugar and flour,
-
and pure vanilla extract.
 
-
Combine all of these and you have the beginning of a masterpiece.
-
The end result, a little flaky cookie that tastes like heaven!

Butter Cookie Dough

4 sticks of butter, softened
1 1/3 cups sugar
3/4 teaspoons salt
3 egg yolks
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
4 2/3 cups flour

Beat butter in a mixer on medium speed.  Add sugar and salt.  Then add egg yolks one at a time, followed by the vanilla.  When well combined add flour slowly until just combined.  Form into discs, wrap and put in the refrigerator until firm.  Roll dough on floured surface and shape cookies with cute cookie cutters.  Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until a little golden.  Remove, cool and get ready to be adored by those you share with.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!~ Can't wait to try this! <3 Love the title Btw :D I'm madly in love lol, Just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I took another look and I was blown away by the stunning Photos. May I ask what Kind of camera was used???

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers