About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

20.8.09

advice from a wise lady


I just finished reading a book about Audrey Hepburn that her son wrote after her death. Toward the end he said that his mother read her family the following on Christmas shortly before her death. I find it touching and wise and wanted to share...

Time-Tested Beauty Tips

-By Sam Levenson
(a letter to his granddaughter when she was born)

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.

For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.

For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.

For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day.

For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone.

We leave a tradition with a future.

The tender loving care of human beings will never become obsolete.

People even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed, redeemed, and redeemed.

Never throw out anybody.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.

Your "good old days" are still ahead of you, may you have many of them.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers