About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

27.8.09

once upon a hydroponic farm







Have you ever had a day that you've discovered little treasures and the whole experience makes you appreciate life just a little bit more? Well I came across one of these mornings and savored it down to the last minute. We started out at a hydroponic farm where things grow up instead of out. Imagine rows of strawberries all poking out from their green leaves shining like rich rubies all warmed by the sunshine. And tomato plants twice as tall as you that you can walk through like a cave. And zinnias for 25 cents a piece, pick your own glorious rainbow of them. Then we stopped at a place with chickens and flower and herb gardens where my little girl fell in love with a cabin just her size and wanted to invite all her friends for tea. Here there are classes to teach children about growing gardens and starting compost piles. Yes, some days truly become little jewels that you can treasure forever.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers