About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

20.8.09

what is home?


My family and I currently find ourselves homeless. We sold our house and are living with my sweet parents until we close on a house next door to theirs. This house will be a heavenly haven and we know we'll find ourselves there for years to come. But what really makes a home?

To me home is....

a Billy Holiday song

smelling my daughter's hair

down pillows

hearing my husband play his guitar

laughter

a perfect photograph

lavendar

pearl earrings

a warm bath

a cool breeze

and a heartfelt embrace

oh, I could go on...

So really at the end of the day we're not homeless at all, nor will we ever be. But I do look forward to experiencing all of these things next door.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers