About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

27.8.09

the color of cheer

You will find it nearly impossible to carry a few full balloons through a parking lot and not have people smile at you. It's as if you have brightened someone's day just at the sight of something so simple, round and colorful. Balloons make people happy. They are a symbol of the celebrations in life and others look at them and know that something special must be happening. So next time you feel like bringing smiles your way, grab a bouqet of balloons and welcome those warm grins that I guarantee you will see on the faces you pass by.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers