About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

10.4.09

An Egg's Perspective



Eggs that are laid during the Easter season must feel extra lucky. They must wonder what color they might be dyed and if they'll have any polka dots or stripes. And they might even get a chance to play hide and seek with children dressed in pastels and fancy shoes. They get to say peek-a-boo with their bright colors through green blades of grass and congregate in beautiful baskets. May all the eggs this Easter feel beautiful and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers