About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

7.4.09

Sometimes I Wish...



Sometimes I wish I were a child again just for a day. I picture coming home after school and eating graham crackers with icing and milk and knowing I had a few hours to let my imagination soar before suppertime. Or waking up on Christmas morning with excitment flowing out of the tips of my fingers. I would cuddle with a new teddy bear and feel safe at night with it snuggled next to me. Oh, and to have a storybook read to me! What a pleasure. And to wake up and know that I was unconditionally loved would be/was the safest feeling of them all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous30/5/09

    YOU are unconditionaly loved my dear! Your hubby loves you more than anything! This you should always know!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers