About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

30.4.09

Young At Heart




I just turned another year older yet inside I still feel like a kid. I love to chew bubble gum, lick the spoon from brownie batter, play kickball and peek-a-boo, blow bubbles and watch them blow away in the wind, feel my bare feet on cool grass, swing, sing nursery ryhmes, color pictures, get a kiss from our dog, feed the fish at the park and cuddle. I'll hopefully grow wiser as the years pass by, but inside I'll still be a little child longing to have fun and be loved.

"We need time to dream, time to remember, time to reach for the infinite. Time to be." -Gladys Taber

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers