About Me

My photo
I'm an old-fashioned girl who likes to feel feminine. I'm a mother of one beautiful little lady. Our dog, Henry, considers himself her older brother. I have a husband who loves me and makes me feel beautiful. Who could ask for more?

7.4.09

There Are Days You Need A Cookie





There are days you need a cookie and this just happened to be one of them. Filling your house with the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking in your oven is true therapy. And watching children devour them is also fun. The chocolate mouths that follow and the crumbs on little hands make my heart smile. And I won't deny enjoying a big spoonful of cookie dough with a cold cup of milk while watching the cookies bake. Yes, today was a cookie day.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers